September 28, 2014

Destiny

Date played: September 28th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 9/10

I pushed hard in the Crucible today, trying to gain the maximum allowed number of marks for the week. To do this, I ended up completing many bounties. One of those had me get 15 headshots with sniper rifles, and it was a real bitch. I'm far from being a good sniper. In fact, I should never really be sniping except in very rare situations where that's the best solution, but I used my sniper a lot more than usual tonight to complete the bounty.

I also ended up playing Salvage mode again, and it went a lot better than last time. We managed to win a few games. My super move and grenades were more than useful in that mode to lock down the relic site.
My new helmet is sexy

I scored a few new pieces including a nice chest armor and helmet. I also have a new shotgun that is a bit easier to use than my last one. I upgraded a few of those pieces too. I've almost maxed out my class abilities, so when turning in bounties, I've started equipping my other class to give it some exp and make it usable someday. I ended up getting all my marks for the week and completing quite a few bounties, though I'm still a ways off from Crucible rank 2 which I need to buy gear.