March 28, 2011

Split/Second

Date played: March 26th
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 35 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

The original split screen anti-cheater
Me and my brother went on to another racing game after Wipeout HD, Split/Second.  We played split screen until we had tried all five tracks I have unlocked.

We had lots of fun and many really close races but I desperately need to unlock more tracks.  Five isn't enough.

Also, what the fuck is up with many recent racing games not having split-screen?  Seriously, the only time I really play racing games with people is when they come over to my place.  For all the shit Nintendo takes, they do understand the importance of people playing in the same room.  Thanks Black Box Studios for not forgetting us weirdos who play with friends in the same room.