March 22, 2011

Call of Duty Black Ops

What a weird looking gun...
Date played: March 21st
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 30 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

Well, I was kind of bored so I decided to try the G11 assault rifle again.  I actually did pretty good with it, as long as I don't put a scope on it.  Using a burst rifle is quite different than using the M60 but it hits hard enough and is very accurate.  Also, I got one of my sentry gun crates stolen.  Frustrating.

Outside of that, I'm still kind of tired of CoD, I think I need a break.  Super Mario Galaxy 2 has been good but I kind of need an online competitive game.  I tried getting into Split/Second multiplayer on PS3 but it seems no one else is playing.  I still have Resistance 2 and never tried multiplayer, maybe I should just try that.  Barring all that, I guess I could always go back to Halo Reach or Blur.