March 28, 2011

Alpha Protocol

Date played: March 26th
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 120 minutes
Session fun rating: 7/10

So I completed the first story arc.  This game is already doing some interesting things with the story but I won't spoil it here.  Essentially, my allegiances are changing after about three of four hours of play.

Rockets, fuck yeah.
I really enjoyed most of the gameplay so far, even with the bugs and the fucked up controls.  I am now realizing the strength of the pistol and when I got the chance to specialize and re-assign my skill points, I dumped a whole lot into the pistol.  Also, it seems I enjoy making friends with terrorists.

There was also a fun sequence where I had to shoot some rockets at an armored vehicle and that was surprisingly fun.  I'm still liking this game and won't really stop playing it until probably Portal 2... or maybe I'll get Killzone 3 sometime.