October 24, 2017

Rocket League

Date played: October 23rd
Platform: PS4

I wanted to get some quick multiplayer games in last night so I booted up Rocket League for a bit. There's a cool event going on where new Halloween items were added. They can be bought with special currency earned during normal play. I didn't buy anything yet, but I've got my eyes on an orange and black turbo trail.
I score a beautiful goal on the newest map, Farmstead

I did pretty well last night. I wasn't scoring a lot of goals, but I was setting up good plays and playing decent defense. I'm definitely far from my skill level from the time when I played this game daily, but at least my strategy and positioning is getting back up to par. I did have one spectacular goal, as I dodged into a teammate's pass at an impossible angle.