October 11, 2017

Rocket League

Date played: October 10th
Platform: PS4

It's been a long time since I've played Rocket League, but I had an urge to play it a few days ago, so I played a few matches last night. There's been a lot of changes to all the stuff outside of the playfield. The menus are all different, there's a ton of slots for different car designs to choose from, there's a ton of new items to earn and equip, there's even some new maps and stuff! Before I actually started playing, I took a stupid amount of time to build out 4 cars.
This new stadium is set in space and it looks amazing
I gave them fun names too... There's Seb Force One, my favorite car (TAKUMI!). Then there's the Glitter Van, which is a very glittery van, as you would expect. Then there's Birth, which is basically my first Rocket League car that I used for a long time. Finally, there's Dirt Muncher, a bit of a crazier design, reminiscent of real RC cars of the 80's.

I played a few matches, maybe 5 or 6. I was very rusty... My timing was off, which is to be expected I guess. I only scored one goal in the entire time I played, but I had some good plays and a few assists. I also had one spectacular bicycle kick save. It was fun to jump back into Rocket League for a few matches.