October 12, 2017

Gran Turismo Sport Demo

Date played: October 11th
Platform: PS4

I couldn't resist diving back into Gran Turismo Sport, which has been transformed from a beta to a demo overnight. It's all the same stuff so far, including the awful bugs. Still, there's a lot of fun to be had just racing, so I did.

Piloting my beautiful, bright pink, Hyundai Genesis Rally Car on the swervy Dragon Trail track, I had a great time racing against other players online. I stuck to the normal lobbies, since I didn't really have the patience for Sport mode last night.
I love my car

Unfortunately, I only managed to do one real race, due to bugs and crashes, but it was a fun one. I made a few big mistakes during the 5 lap, 10 minute long battle. Most of the time, I was fighting for 3rd or 4th place. The two guys up front were way better than me, but I was better than the rest of the pack for sure.

I still had to battle hard due to some of the racers putting up good fights, or even being kind of dicks with slight contact at the worst of times, but I fought hard. I secured 3rd place, about 40 seconds behind the guy in 1st.