April 4, 2015

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

I got the Gust Bellows!
Date played: April 4th
Platform: Wii
Session fun rating: 6/10

I wish I had more time to play Zelda today... Unfortunately, I only played through a portion of the Lanayru Mining Facility. After opening the secret door to it by solving a fun little puzzle, I made my way through the secret tunnels beneath the desert to reach the temple where Zelda is believed to be.

The dungeon itself has been relatively simple so far. I fought some enemies and solved some simple puzzles, including some fun conveyor belt action, using the sprint to move at counter current. Eventually, I reached an area that had many suspicious little mounds of dirt on the ground. Shortly after, I got my hands a new item, the Gust Bellows. This windy pot can blow air out at a short distance. I used it to clear some of these dirt mounds. I'm guessing they will have many cool uses that I have yet to discover.