April 3, 2015

Battlefield Hardline

Date played: April 2nd
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 8/10

I played a few Heist matches last night. The first couple of games were plagued with lag, so that fucking sucked... I really couldn't get anything done. However, once the lag subsided, I performed pretty well. As usual, I got pretty high scores, even if I didn't get that many kills. The most memorable moment was on the large desert map, Dustbowl, playing as the thieves.

This map is complex, I still have a lot to learn
One of my teammates had picked up the package, but was held down by enemy fire in the big motel area. Most of my team tried to help him by shooting enemies, but no one thought to drive the package carrier to the drop off. I stole a police cruiser, turned on the lights and siren to fool the cops a little bit. I drove to the carrier and made sure he saw me, then he hopped on. I drove like a madman straight for the drop off point. I got out, threw a smoke grenade and killed an enemy before being killed myself. Triumphantly, the carrier stayed alive long enough to drop off the package, thanks to my smoke grenade and aggressive driving! It felt good...