April 14, 2015

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Date played: April 13th
Platform: 3DS
Session fun rating: 6/10

I played a single level in the clock factory level. Using the special compass he found in the previous level, Luigi opened a secret tunnel beneath the factory that led to a very dark cave. The objective was to find the missing clock hands for the clock tower. I battled many ghosts as I made my way deeper into the sand-filled cavern.
Burn, motherfucker, burn.
Eventually, I found a spider infested passage where I lit a torch and burned all of them bitches down. At the end of the tunnel was a tomb. I opened it and fought a few ghosts dressed as mummies. These guys would just charge at me, then would stumble when they hit a wall. I could then pull the fabric off with the vacuum and reveal the vulnerable and weak green ghosts inside.