April 28, 2015

Battlefield Hardline

Date played: April 27th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 10/10

One of my brothers was online, playing Battlefield, so I joined him for a big night playing Blood Money. We make a really good team together, mostly because we communicate well. Our best matches were on the maps that had vehicles. I am an excellent getaway driver and he is an excellent money pile thief. I like to keep a car, bike or boat nearby, parked in a low profile location, but lined up perfectly for a quick getaway. If needed, I would jump out of the car, throw some smoke to cover my or even just shoot a few guys as he stole the money. He would then let me know when he was ready to leave, then I would drive by, pick him up and get him safely to the vault.

Stealing money, hidden in smoke
The trick was to know when to be patient, when to take a detour, when to just stop the car and when to ignore everything around me and make a run for it. We also played on maps that didn't have vehicles. We had tons of fun trying to grab the money or steal money from the enemy's vault. I used my revival ability and smoke grenades to keep up the pressure, while my brother used his spawn beacon to keep the action near the money pile. Blood Money is fucking awesome, but it's even better with a friend.