April 20, 2015

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Date played: April 19th
Platform: 3DS
Session fun rating: 7/10

I played one level of Luigi's Mansion and played about half of another. I had to find the second clock hand, but it was stolen by the fun loving ghost dog that has been messing with us a few times already. I followed him around the level again, searching for his spectral paw prints with my special light. I fought a few ghosts and then fought the dog again. As expected, he escaped from the vacuum when we went back to base.

I love this little ghost dog
I didn't complete the next level, but I started looking for the last piece of the clock, the rotor. A Toad is stuck in a painting down in the basement of the building. The whole level was set in areas filled with large gears. Some of the puzzles required that I ride on top of moving gears and such. I found the toad, but haven't freed him yet.