December 12, 2014

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

Date played: December 11th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 10/10

I played some multiplayer last night. It started off a little rough... My first 2 or 3 matches were pretty bad, scoring around 7-12 and 11-18. I think I was a bit rusty, but soon enough, I was getting back into the positives, culminating in a few matches where I scored very well.

23-10 feels good man
I scored a new version of the Pytaek that has a better fire rate, but lower accuracy. This gun is already very accurate, but it's a bit slow, so I tried it out and was very happy with this hasty version. I will definitely keep using it for a while. I'm using the mobility options a lot more now to get around too. Using the double jump and dashes together is very powerful and fast. I've gotten out of situations that would have normally killed me by simply dashing out of harm's way, or double jumping to a roof to reduce the enemy's line of sight. Of course, it's not always successful, but it works often enough. The maps are getting more familiar to me too, a crucial part of being good in any Call of Duty game.