May 21, 2016

Table Top Racing: World Tour

Date played: May 20th
Platform: PS4

I killed a few minutes before dinner by playing a few events in Table Top Racing. It's mindless, it's fun and it's easy to play for a short period of time. I completed the second tier of events with the fake Porsche, which opened up the last tier of events in the game, along with it's fastest cars. I had enough money to fully upgrade my fake Zonda car, and I also bought all the lower tier cars.
The little fake Porsche is my favorite car
This allowed me to complete a few special events that require specific cars. The truck is kind of fun to drive, even though it doesn't turn that well. I also tried the muscle car, and I fucking hate that thing. While it's fast, it's impossible to go around a tight corner without hitting the wall. Table Top Racing is simple, dumb fun, I just wish there were more tracks.