May 16, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: May 15th
Platform: PC

I had a bit of a rough night in Rocket League last night. I was missing a lot and I'm not sure what's wrong. I had a few nice plays, but mostly I was terrible. I had a couple of sick goals, including a nice aerial one, but for the most part, I was relegated to chasing after the ball like an idiot. Maybe it was just one of those days.
I score a nice goal in my daughter's car
The best part of the evening is when my 6 year old daughter customized a car for me. She chose everything! The car model, the paint decal, the colors, the paint type, the antenna, the wheels and the hat. Of course, she gave me a tiara, some pink and purple colors and the rainbow boost. She also chose the beautiful cupcake for my antenna... I looked hot, too bad I played like shit.