May 12, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: May 11th
Platform: PC

I've had a real busy week, so I haven't been able to game as much as I would want, but Rocket League fits in anytime. While I had a few frustrating lag issues last night, I think it was on the server side since other players were affected too. This made some of the matches a bit more hectic and unpredictable, and sometimes frustrating, but it wasn't a huge issue for most of the games I played,
I score a long range goal
I played pretty damn well all night. I was fast, accurate and aggressive. I won a lot and got a few MVP's, with a good amount of goals overall. The only thing that I had real trouble with was judging the height of the ball on long range aerial shots. I usually am good at the height, but bad at judging the right angle. Last night, it was the opposite...