May 2, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: May 1st
Platform: PS4

I saw my brother was online, playing Assassin's Creed, so I invited him to play a few games of hoops in Rocket League. We ended up playing together for about an hour, mostly in hoops, but also some regular 2v2.

We were fucking hot.
My brother bumps into me during tip off, giving me a speed boost that leads to a goal
While we didn't win every game, we were clearly dominant in most matches. We always make an amazing team together, and since hoops is made for 2v2, it's a nice place for us to shine. We did get matched against some good players at times, so we lost pretty often, but we were playing damn well. I've been pretty good at the tip offs, so that helps.  Our best play was when my brother made a huge bouncing pass by slamming the ball into a corner, then I flew up with my rocket boosters and tipped the ball into the net. It was glorious! Finally, we played a bit of 2v2 standard and completely dominated. It felt really good...