July 30, 2014

Grid 2

Date played: July 29th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 9/10

I completed the third season of the WSR using the Nissan Skyline. The four race series was fairly easy but the last race was a bit rougher as I fought until the last second to keep first place. The WSR is now ready to be an international Motorsport and has received sponsorship from ESPN and a prime time TV spot for all races. This means night racing, big crowds, a bunch of ESPN ads and fireworks everywhere!

The Corvette soars through the American mountains at night
Season 4 starts with a bang as I completed a few vehicle challenges with some awesome cars. I have a Viper and a Corvette now, both of which are tons of fun to drive. They are powerful yet still easy enough to drive to be entertaining. I also did a few promo events. Finally, I played the first event in the WSR series for season 4. It's set in the USA with tracks like New York and Miami, but at night.