July 14, 2014

Civilization V

Date played: July 13th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 10/10

My Iroquois nation is now thriving and has wrestled itself into the dominant nation of the world, though Bismark and his Germans aren't too far behind. I've stuck to 6 cities which seems to be a good balance. I have tons of wonders, including the beautiful Eiffel tower. I've been focusing on culture and tourism a lot which fits my play style pretty well. I also have a growing religion and relatively good relations with other nations. My army is pathetic, though if needed I could bring out some big guns using the great production potential of my cities. I've even managed to help build the world fair which gave a huge boost to culture. Science could be better, but it's all right.

The Effel tower is a powerful wonder
At this point, I think a cultural victory would be easiest to achieve, though a scientific one still seems possible. Diplomatic could be done as well but one nation is always causing trouble, so they have been hard to manage.