March 7, 2014

Call of Duty Ghosts

Date played: March 6th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 9/10

There was a minor patch rolled out this week, and it added some cool stuff for completing operations. In the past, only a few select operations were made available at any given time, and would refresh every few days (weeks?). This made it really difficult to complete some of these as it seems like the new operations were randomly assigned, making some of them NEVER pop up. With this patch, all operations are available at all times. This allowed me to complete quite a few of them in a few matches and unlock customization items.

I'm doing better in Bayview now that I know the map a little better
I mostly played the Onslaught DLC maps last night and did very well for myself, usually scoring 2.0 K/D or above. I did surprisingly well on Bayview, now that I know it's many dangerous hot spots and the common hiding spots of cowards. Fog went well too as I'm starting to understand how most players move around in it better. Launch is one of my favorites now, mainly because there are a few long sight lines that advantage my LMG. When I get into some of it's confined spaces, I have a bit of trouble, but as long as I look in the right direction, I do a lot better than before. Containment is a crazy map though, I'm still having trouble finding my groove in it, but I score well enough.