March 10, 2014

Call of Duty Ghosts

One more prestige notch in my belt
Date played: March 9th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 8/10

I slaughtered a few folks in some friendly Team Deathmatches and managed to reach my second prestige level. I made a new character, gave her some fresh looking gear, patches and weapon camos and set out for some more combat. I also made a new class that I'm trying out to test out my sniping abilities. I set my eyes on the Lynx, a high damage rifle, and fitted it with a thermal scope and chrome barrel. I threw in some akimbo pistols for close range battles, set up perks that make sense for a sniper, and since I was going to suck, equipped some support perks. While I wasn't very good, I also wasn't all that awful either. I did all right sniping on Launch and Fog, though the akimbo pistols came in handy more often than I expected. I didn't set the scoreboard on fire, but I managed to keep a positive K/D and did all right. I'm not nearly the beast I am with the Ameli with it, but I enjoyed it.