August 25, 2012

New Super Mario Bros 2

I love chain chomps
Date played: August 24th
Platform: 3DS
Session fun rating: 7/10

I played through the remaining levels in the desert world. While most of them were cool, I found myself repeating the same levels a lot to get a flying leaf or a missing coin. Some of these secrets are very well hidden. There are two hidden locations I wasn't able to uncover yet. In Super Mario World, it was  easier because if a level had a secret exit, it would be red instead of yellow on the world map. I think this game could have used this because as it stands, it's really hard to know if a level has a secret exit or not. The boss of the second world (blue haired skinny guy) used chain chomps in his fight, it was interesting. Now, on to world 3! Or maybe I should play the mushroom world first?