August 19, 2012

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Terminal is a classic
Date played: August 19th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 9/10

I had a couple of really good games today and one or two awful ones. I actually got my first top scorer medal in Team Deathmatch... I'm a bit ashamed that it took this long but I'm really starting to get my groove now. I am much more comfortable in the maps and don't get flanked as much, I use claymores to protect my ass and I have much better control of my weapon. I am also turning into a real anti-air soldier too and I've gotten a couple of comments on it already.

The new patch also introduced Terminal, the famous Modern Warfare 2 map. I did very well in this one when it came up simply because I know every nook and cranny of the fucking thing. I played a few matches with one of my good friends on PSN and it was nice to finally play with someone I know.