August 17, 2012

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

I hate playing against good teams. *Flips table*
Date played: August 16th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 8/10

More Ground War. In one of the matches, I was put against a very organized team and we got absolutely slaughtered. I ended up with a score of something like 8-24, one of my worst games yet. One of the new modes is Kill Confirmed which is like Team Deathmatch but to score, we have to pick up our victim's dog tags which drop after a kill. It's interesting because you can't just camp and win, you have to go out of your way to pick up the damn thing, I kind of like it. I'm still sticking with the MG36 and it's working well for me. My current class setup is MG36 with grip and red dot sight, stun grenades, frag grenades, scavenger pro, quick draw pro, stalker pro and a Stinger missile. It works well but I have to be very careful because I reload slowly and have no secondary weapon for emergencies, I can't go rushing in like the guys using AR's and SMG's.