August 10, 2012

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Date played: August 9th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 8/10

Well, I'm getting the hang of this. I still suck of course but I've been learning the maps slowly and getting used to the guns. I unlocked the PKP, another LMG and tried it out for a bit but I didn't like it too much, I seem to have more success with the MG46. A major difference between this game and the previous ones is that the maps are all fairly small, at least so far. It's cool but it's an adjustment for sure. I've also been a bit smarter, slowing things down for myself. It's always a temptation to run right into the fray but that just doesn't work with my machine gun heavy play style. I got lot level 15 or so and am starting to have a solid class setup.so I'm still settling in.