August 6, 2012

Little Big Planet 2

We decided to continue
Date played: August 6th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 8/10

My girlfriend and I wanted to play something together so we decided to play a bit of LBP 2. I soon realized that I had never played it on this PS3 since my old one broke so I had 15 fucking patches to download. After that, it was soon apparent that my save game had not been transferred so we had to start over from the beginning. It didn't matter much though since this game is always fun to play multiplayer.

We played through the first world and a few levels from the second. It went pretty quickly since we didn't bother with the mini games this time around and we already had a good idea of how to use the different items like the cake gun and the grapple gun. The cake gun level is one of the cutest things I've ever played and didn't mind playing it again for a second.