December 1, 2011

Battlefield 3

Patches suck on PS3
Date played: November 30th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 20 minutes
Session fun rating: 7\10

I played one quick match of Conquest.  I actually tried out the suppressor for the M249 and I think I like it.  I still kill people quickly but the recoil is better and the enemies can't find me as easily.  I made a great flanking move at one point and managed to mow down four guys in a squad from behind.  That was VERY satisfying.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the main reason I only played one match is because there was a giant fucking patch for the game.  A grand total of 45 minutes to download and install the patch reduced my available play time quite a bit.  At least it seems to have a lot of bug fixes in there but I haven't really noticed a big difference so far.