December 29, 2011

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Date played: December 28th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 120 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

I turned in a bunch of Thieve's Guild side quests, things like burglary and such. Those are a nice change of pace for me but I wanted to get some better shouts so I decided to keep going with the main quest. I rescued that weird dude from the Ratway and headed back to Riverwood to meet Delphine. I quickly learned that I would need a new shout to defeat Anduin, the evil dragon that caused all this hubbub. I was then instructed to seek the help of the Greybeards once more.
Mine is the one that says Bad-Ass Motherfucker on it.

When I got to their retreat, I found out I had to use a new shout to clear out fog and wind that was blocking the path to the Greybeard master Paarthurnax, the only one who could help me learn it. It turns out that fucker is an elder dragon who protects the spot where Anduin was killed the last time. He's been sitting there, meditating for millenia. Sounds boring. Now I have to head somewhere else to get the shout but I was real tired at that point and I forget the details. We'll see next time I guess.