December 8, 2011

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Date played: December 7th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 80 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

Today was mostly aimless for me in Skyrim.  At first, I picked a random quest from my quest log that asked me to kill a giant.  On the way there, I stopped in Riften and picked up a few quests and checked out the vendors and such.  I discovered a new ritual stone that allows brief invisibility I think.  I skipped it, it seems like the Warrior stone is still best for me.  Then I reached the spot to kill the giant.  This was much easier than the first time I fought giants.  I pretty much destroyed them without much effort.

I then found a dude on top of a mountain that asked me to essentially clear out a nearby dungeon.  It's full of spectral warriors, mages and undead.  I cleared out about half of it before having to stop playing.  I get the feeling that this game will NEVER end.

Skyrim = The Never Ending Story