December 14, 2011

Mario Kart 7

As you can see, Bowser and DK are heavy and Princess is light.
Date played: December 14th
Platform: 3DS
Time played: 15 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

I went through a quick 100cc Grand Prix this morning before work and as usual, I am having no problems winning. I unlocked a new kart that works for me, the Zucchini. I've also settled on using Donkey Kong and some skinny wheels.  I like DK so far because he is not as heavy as Bowser but is still a heavy.  I like being able to push people around and I can maintain good speeds.

It's also becoming clear to me that the the Flower Cup is fast becoming my favorite.  All the tracks are really good in it. Wuhu Loop is the circuit track, Mario Circuit is plain fun, Music Park has some cool musical corners and Rock Rock Mountain is full of action, steep climbs and crazy handglider jumps.