December 20, 2011

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Falmer Elves are ugly as fuck
Date played: December 20th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 90 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

I'm still focusing on the Winterhold College quests for now. I had to explore the Mzulft dwarven ruins. This was my first time in a Dwarven place and I fought automatons! I also had to exit the dungeon to unload loot for the first time and go back in to continue. It's because of the quests I had in there had me collect ten cogs which weight 10 each. After dropping off those things at the College, I was attacked by a Frost dragon and killed it easily.

Deeper in the dungeon, I found Falmer elves, weirdos with no eyes. Again, pretty easy to fight. I didn't have time to finish the dungeon but I look forward to seeing the end of it.