December 26, 2011

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Ancano bit the dust
Date played: December 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 400 minutes
Session fun rating: 10/10

This game will consume me. This time, I had a nice wedding with my mage dark elf soul mate. She moved in to my house in Whiterun, runs a store and cooks meals, all a man could want from his dark elf wife. I also completed the Winterhold College quest line and became Arch-Mage. It was pretty awesome actually...  I went through a giant dungeon, beat a bone dragon, got the staff of Magus and defeated Ancano, the good mage turned bad.

I also did some more quests that are all pretty disjointed from one another. I explored more Dwarven ruins, killed a couple of giants and did my regular enchanting/alchemy/blacksmithing routine. I am now level 38 and nothing seems to stand in my way! FOR SKYRIM!