December 23, 2011

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

J'zargo approves
Date played: December 22nd
Platform: PS3
Time played: 75 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

Skyrim was all about the administrative work today. I spent my time making potions, gear and enchantments. I've spent a lot of gold on buying materials and good soul gems so that I could make Daedric armor and boots. The only part I am missing now is the helmet but I think I'll keep using my dragon priest mask. I also made a few bits of equipment for J'zargo, my loyal Khajit companion.

When I went to buy some Daedric hearts in Winterhold College, I was attacked by an Elder dragon, the strongest I have faced so far. I took my time and used a bunch of my newly created potions to buff up. I was also using poisons on every sword hit and he went down fairly quick even though it was obvious that he had way more health than I was used to.

I also proposed to a cute Dark Elf mage from the College. My argonian DOES have a heart!