December 15, 2011

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Date played: December 15th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 90 minutes
Session fun rating: 10/10

Ebony armor looks badass
I completed the Hircine quest line today and it was one of the more interesting quests so far.  I reached a cave in the West and it had a bunch of dead hunters at the entrance.  The area was bathed in an orange color and it looked really cool.  The quest asked me to kill the werewolf I got the cursed ring from but when I got to him, he begged for forgiveness.  Being a werewolf myself, I showed no mercy and killed him on the spot.

I then had a conversation with the demon, Hircine who thanked me for the help and gave me some light armor which I sold shortly after.  I also completed a little quest that asked that I kill some giants and headed back to Whiterun to do some smithing, enchanting and alchemy.  I am now sporting a full Ebony set, minus the helmet, including a new sword, something I haven't had for 10+ levels.  I decided to enchant it with something that fills soul gems when I kill enemies with my sword but haven't had a chance to try it yet.  Next, I will continue the main quest I think, I feel like it's time.