February 25, 2015

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Luigi meets the large ghost guarding the water pump
Date played: February 25th
Platform: 3DS
Session fun rating: 7/10

I played a single level of Luigi's Mansion in the waiting room of my daughter's piano class. It's a new environment, a mansion with two towers. My objective was to reactivate the water pump at the top of the building. There were some cool new mechanics in this level like shooting objects at enemies and the environment. In another area, I used my vacuum on a balloon and used it as a makeshift flying device. It was really fun to use!

After a lot of exploration, I found the water pump and turned it on. Before I could leave, I was confronted by a very large ghost with a ton of health that spit dirty water at me... I captured it and completed the level!