February 15, 2015

Costume Quest 2

Date played: February 15th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 8/10

I continued to explore the future city, gathering candy, discovering secrets, battling monsters, using new treat cards for battle and making new costumes. Nothing super exciting happened, except that I found 2 new costumes. The first is the Wizard, a hard hitting, but easy to kill damage machine. He hits all enemies at once when fighting, but he goes down a bit too fast for my taste... He also wields a glowing light that can open up new passages for our friends.

The pharaoh is the newest addition to my team
The second is the Pharaoh (mummy?). I think it will be my permanent healer since it has a powerful, single target heal and can revive an ally. It seems like the clown is on his way out. So my current party is usually the superhero, the pharaoh and the wizard. I kind of wish I had a more solid, damage dealing costume to replace the wizard. Maybe I should bring back the Pterodactyl? As for the superhero, it must stay equipped at all times on the sister of the group. My daughter says it's "her" and loves her very much. Replacing her would be sacrilege.