June 27, 2014

Watch Dogs

Date played: June 26th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 8/10

The side missions never end in this game! I still haven't moved beyond Act 1 of 5 in the story, but I'm at around 60% completion overall... I continued the trend by completing a ton of fixer contracts, criminal convoys and gang hideouts. One of the criminal convoys was quite a bitch as it was against a crew of police officers, most of them well armored. There was an unusually high number of cars in the convoy, plus, I had to knock the guy down instead of killing him.
Aiden tearing it up in the streets of Chicago
Some of the fixer contracts were quite interesting too. The paths for some of them are more complicated than ever, including a lot of off road and boats. I'm also a bit more aggressive in combat now that I have a large focus meter and big guns.