June 17, 2014

Mercenary Kings

Date played: June 16th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 8/10

I played two quick missions of Mercenary Kings, both of which asked me to rescue some hostages. I built a new weapon, but kept it real simple, both because I had few resources and because I wanted to keep my weapon simple. The Sturm Rifle is a strong automatic weapon with high damage and a big magazine. However, it's very heavy, which slows down my character quite a bit. After the missions, I was also able to upgrade my HP and knife.

Death by Sturm Rifle!
In the first mission, I had to rescue 8 hostages from throughout the level. I died once, but otherwise did well. The next mission was similar, except I only had one guy to save. I've tinkered with a few weapon combos too, but the basic Sturm Rifle works well for the most part.