June 19, 2014

Watch Dogs

Date played: June 19th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 8/10

Once again, this was a side mission filled session. Basically, I've cleared everything but the southern island, which contains two zones. I completed tons of privacy invasions, QR codes, ctOS boxes, one ctOS tower and a bunch of other stuff. Most of my time was spent doing fixer missions, criminal convoys and one gang hideout though.

I blew up a criminal convoy with IED's
The gang hideout was pretty straight forward. It was set in a spiraling parking garage that's under construction. I just took out the dudes as they came around corners and waited for the target to be the last one standing to knock him out. The fixer contracts were more of the same, even if I don't really tire of it. The criminal convoy was a breath of fresh air though, as I was allowed to destroy everyone as opposed to knocking out the leader. I took them out with a couple of well placed IED's within a few seconds.