June 24, 2014

Watch Dogs

Date played: June 23rd
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 7/10

Another day in Watch Dogs, another bunch of side missions. I continued clearing out the southern portion of the map by capturing a few ctOS towers and doing a whole bunch of investigations, QR codes and privacy invasions. I found another burner phone too. The best parts are the fixer, gang hangouts and criminal convoys. I mean, these are just basic game mechanics being used over and over, but the core game is actually lots of fun, so I like doing these. The gang hideouts started being a bit rougher, throwing snipers and heavily armored thugs at me. I have good guns though, so it's really not that bad. For criminal convoys, I've starting abusing IED's by setting them up on the path of the enemy, then blocking the road with a car. I've completed a fuck-ton of side missions, but have barely touched the main missions...
Fixer missions are full of action