May 28, 2014

Need for Speed Rivals

Date played: May 27th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 7/10

I played a bit more of the racer campaign. I made it to rank 15, but to get there, I had to gold a few interceptor events. It turns out that those events are best played without driving much. I picked the Ferrari I have unlocked, gave it some EMP's and mines and played chicken with the cop car I had to destroy. It ended up being pretty easy this way. At one point, I even had some helicopters blocking my view with their powerful spotlights, which made it pretty exciting.

Helicopters!
The rank 15 racer challenges are pretty rough. I have to gold two race events, two head to heads and wreck a racer, all of which are pretty tough. I think I might farm some points a little bit by fighting cops near a repair shop...