May 18, 2014

Hearthstone

My first legendary card!
Date played: May 18th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 10/10

I played a ton with Valeera today, the rogue. Right now, I seem to be most comfortable with the rogue and pally decks. I've enjoyed all the classes, but I can win more than half my matches with these two. In fact, I am now level 19 in the ranked mode and for some reason, I was given 300 coins as a reward...though I missed the text that explained why. Either way, I spent some time in the arena with that cash and had lots of fun.

In the end, I managed to win a few matches and get some new card packs. I scored my first legendary card too today, King Mukla. He's a nice, low cost, high stat minion, but he gives the opponent two buffing "Bananas" cards... I'll try him out and see what happens. I got a lot of new cards from the packs, so I will probably rebuild most of my decks next time I play.

I also played a few friendly matches against my girlfriend using a variety of decks while she tried out her first custom deck. She managed to beat me for the first time when I was using my old druid deck. I'm proud!