May 27, 2014

Need for Speed Rivals

Date played: May 26th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 8/10

I played a little bit of Rivals last night. I would have played more Child of Light, but my daughter was sad that I continued playing it without her, so I am playing other games in the meantime. I love the controls in Rivals, it makes the events exciting and dynamic. I still don't love the mechanics related to the game's currency though. Every time I want to keep my score, I must reach a hideout and store the points, which is annoying and boring.

The Gallardo in all it's glory
I played the racer campaign completing a few races and time trials in the beautiful Lamborghini Gallardo. It's durability is a bit on the weak side, but I just love how it handles. I equipped it with a turbo and an EMP, which makes it an amazing race car, provided I don't crash too much. I unlocked and bought a new car, but I like the Gallardo a lot.