May 21, 2014

Hearthstone

The Tauren Warrior
Date played: May 20th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 7/10

I played three friendly matches against my girlfriend, who is still rocking her mage. I don't think she's tried another class yet, but she's definitely getting a lot better with the mage. In fact, she won a match yesterday against a new warrior deck I've been trying out. I'm not very comfortable with the warrior, so by playing smart, she was able to take me out.

We had a tie-breaker, where I took out the priest and completely wiped the board with ease. She was not able to deal 1 damage to my guy in the whole match. I used the Tauren Warrior card to control the board... It's a low mana, taunt and enrage minion. I buffed up it's health as soon as I could and kept it enraged, making it very difficult for the mage to kill it, as I was healing too. She eventually got a polymorph to neutralize it, but it was too late.