May 6, 2014

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

The site of the slaughter
Date played: May 3rd
Platform: Vita
Session fun rating: 8/10

I completed one story mission where our band of heroes attacks the enemy near a windmill. Delita's sister has been kidnapped and is being held there. My first time trying this mission, we died, but it due to a simple mistake... I brought a monk instead of a healer. That turned out to be really stupid. The second time through, it was relatively easy. I kept my distance, using my black mage's strong magic and teleport ability to take out many enemies. My knight defended the front lines while my thief quickly dealt damage and hid. The white mage kept everyone alive and Delita died like an idiot on the first turn. We weren't able to rescue Delita's sister though, so our search continues.