September 29, 2013

Grand Theft Auto V

Date played: September 28th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 9/10

I didn't play for very long. I had planned on completing the last triathlon with Trevor who now has maxed out stamina... but I got distracted along the way, as I almost always do in this game. It started with a random event where a junkie girl asked for a ride out of the desert back to Vinewood, but Trevor being Trevor, I had him bring her to the altruist cult. I got a bit of a surprise when I got there though, I was led inside at gunpoint like a dog. Trevor is a badass though so he managed to score an SMG and slaughtered the entire camp. I was surprised to find about 100k in cash scattered around! Score!

Never insult a crazy Canuck...
I then completed a rampage near the military base. Two soldiers taunt Trevor for being Canadian. Bad move. Using a grenade launcher, I took out dozens of trucks and jeeps as well as two tanks. Yep, I had my first tank sighting! On the way back, I picked up a hysterical runaway bride. Her husband tried to run us off the road in a hummer but I lost him quickly and brought the crazy bitch back to her house. With the money I made from the cult raid, I bought stocks. I'm not quite sure how the market works but I will keep an eye on it.

Lastly, I went back to Micheal who visited his greedy psychologist again. It's clear that Micheal is feeling good about Trevor coming back in his life as it enables his addiction for crime. I stole the doc's Porsche again too.