September 4, 2013

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

The 870 is fun to use
Date played: September 3rd
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 10/10

Man, I was on fire today! I played quite a bit, I don't know, I felt the need to compete with people for some reason. I did very well with the always reliable MK48. In one match, I was being frustrated by some snipers so I picked one of their weapons off the ground for some quick counter-sniping. The rifle itself was the Barrett 50 cal. I am definitely not a sniper type of player, but I got a good spot and destroyed enemy snipers for a few minutes, including a highlight reel worthy headshot from very far away. I also tried out a new shotgun in Nuketown, the Remington 870. It's a slow firing, but long range shotgun. I had the most success in open areas with lots of cover, like around the bus on Nuketown.