September 29, 2013

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Date played: September 28th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating:8/10

The assault shield is my Achilles heel.
I started off very strong, but struggled in later matches. I had a lot of success as a sniper killer. The MK48 has decent accuracy at long range, as long as I don't hold the trigger down. I think I've surprised more than one sniper who thinks I won't see their head peek out when I sit about 5 feet from my 55 inch tv. The most interesting match was on Studio, the remake of Firing Range. I fought some players who were really fond of using equipment and shields. One guy in particular sat behind a shield in a dead end of the map. He was a good shot and kept me and others at bay for a long time. That is one of the only weaknesses of my class, I don't have grenades or anything to flush people out. I did use my hacking tool a lot though, hacking anti-projectile devices, claymores and bouncing betties.