September 26, 2013

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

I stole a shotgun!
Date played: September 25th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 8/10

I only had time to play two matches, but they were pretty interesting. The first was on Standoff, the little European border town map. I did pretty well but the other team was strong too. I stuck to the MK48 as usual and was able to pick off enemies at long range. They were mostly using assault rifles and shotguns, so I just kept my distance. The second match was on Nuketown where I used the shotgun a lot. My shotgun class has two hacking devices and the other team was fond of bouncing betties and shock charges so I surprised them often by turning those things against them. I also stole an upgraded shotgun from a guy where I managed to get five kills, earning me a new emblem icon.