September 8, 2013

Earthbound

Date played: September 6th
Platform: Wii U
Session fun rating: 8/10

Threed is a creepy fucking place. I's a village infested with zombies which makes the villagers suspicious of anyone knocking at their door. I explored the whole town and fought a few enemies in the cemetery. Paula is still useless as fuck as she is not very high level yet. She seems to have a few nice spells, but so far the enemies have been too strong for them to be any use. I have her using items and stuff but she mainly hits for 1 hp. We went to the hotel for a quick nap when we saw a sort of hooker outside. She walked in, we followed her, then got ambushed by zombies, only to wake up in a jail cell of sorts.

Threed is creepy
Cue Jeff's introduction. Paula send Jeff a telepathic message, asking for help. I then took control of Jeff, a nerdy guy who lives in the city of Winters. He starts at level 1 and doesn't even have a weapon yet. I'm excited to play his adventure!